Bye 200, hello 265 Trophy (6/50)

Yeah that's Paul's old car he defo had a great collection of cars, am still surprised he has got rid of this and the R26R at the same time. Congrats on a mega car

He was under instructions from her in doors.

Cars aren't his only toys :wink:

I pay £566 for the 200 & trophy on multicar both with 15k a year, c car, legal & £150 excess.

Try aviva when it's up for renewal :wink:

On a different note I just bought a pair of oem Xenons at £320 delivered :smile:

I pay £566 for the 200 & trophy on multicar both with 15k a year, c car, legal & £150 excess.

Try aviva when it's up for renewal :wink:

On a different note I just bought a pair of oem Xenons at £320 delivered :smile:

Think my excess is £850

But still, 22 with 2 years NCB and £590 for the Megane, im happy with that :smile:

Id like to get a pair of the xenons, but a remap is also tempting at some point.

To start with ill just change the bulbs to white ones and enjoy the car as it is :smile:. I hear its not to tricky to change the bulbs on the meg

The headlights are a piece of piss to work on, two bolts and a retaining bar you pull up and the headlight pulls forward on a rail, quite clever i think.

Think my excess is £850

But still, 22 with 2 years NCB and £590 for the Megane, im happy with that :smile:

Id like to get a pair of the xenons, but a remap is also tempting at some point.

To start with ill just change the bulbs to white ones and enjoy the car as it is :smile:. I hear its not to tricky to change the bulbs on the meg

Well for 22 you can't moan at that, guess i'm showing my age.....

My Trophy made 279.8 on RS Tuning rr day earlier in the year and tbh it could have more power but i doubt i'd be any quicker on track as the pads aren't the best for that use and you will find with those tyres on that you can't get the power down in the winter anyway.

The headlights are a piece of piss to work on, two bolts and a retaining bar you pull up and the headlight pulls forward on a rail, quite clever i think.

Isn't it just! they even have the tool to unscrew them on the headlight.

Well for 22 you can't moan at that, guess i'm showing my age.....

My Trophy made 279.8 on RS Tuning rr day earlier in the year and tbh it could have more power but i doubt i'd be any quicker on track as the pads aren't the best for that use and you will find with those tyres on that you can't get the power down in the winter anyway.

Isn't it just! they even have the tool to unscrew them on the headlight.

you know if Paul ever had it on a rr to find the actual bhp?

for now I'll leave as it is but just upgrade bulbs, remap will probably come sometime next year

Good to know, atleast its easier than the Clio then. Think ill get some bulbs ordered. Just deciding on what ones...

you know if Paul ever had it on a rr to find the actual bhp?

for now I'll leave as it is but just upgrade bulbs, remap will probably come sometime next year

No, well not as far as i'm aware anyway. However there are vids on youtube all around that figure.

On the bracket/headlight clip. There is one on each headlight.

Sorry for crap pics but it's obviously dark and cars are in the garage.

Just pull it up.

6yju9yry.jpg

pegupa4u.jpg

mepuduqy.jpg

So its a simple as pulling the metal bit up and removing 2 screws and the headlight just slides forward. Thats good to know :smile:

So its a simple as pulling the metal bit up and removing 2 screws and the headlight just slides forward. Thats good to know :smile:

the metal bit has 2 hex cut outs to undo the screws with, so yes pull it out and undo screws and pull headlight out.

Similar Thread Suggestions