Bye 200, hello 265 Trophy (6/50)

Went to view/test drive the 265T this morning...what a stunning car!

Service from the guys at Maundrell & Co was excellent, would highly recommend. Believe Alex is a member on here - if you come across this post - thank you!

http://www.maundrelland.co.uk/

So...the clio will be going Friday morning:

33z6zqw.jpg

r0yyrp.jpg

And my return journey from Oxford will be made in this beauty!!

11uf70m.jpg

zme7td.jpg

2zywydz.jpg

25ztdgx.jpg

2zrj895.jpg

nh19bd.jpg

11K miles, 1 previous owner who has a fleet of cars, Clio V6, R26R, Ariel Atom and many more. The 265 was kept in a heated garage on ramps being detailed and only his weekend car.

I cannot wait to go pick her up :smile:

That thing is fricking awsome.

nearly bought one about 18m ago but it had stupid decals all over it and looked a bit neglected.

very nice car

Well done Steve enjoy fantastic car did you test drive it fella

Yeah, gave it a blast down some great country roads. Felt bad for making it all dirty haha.

Ride feels similar to the clio, not really tested the brakes to hard but they will be just as good. But the extra power is just yummmm and sharper throttle response was very noticeable

Awesome bit of kit, wheels stick out further at the front and those lovely wheels take a pounding. I had never curbed an alloy in 30 years and I did mine half a dozen times with the Trophy, so take care, especially going from Clio, the overall visibility is quite poor. I enjoyed my Trophy, but I have gone back to a Clio 200!!!!!

Enjoy, best place for it is on track, and Superchips handset boosts it to 315 bhp, with no other mods, and comes with a warranty, makes the car come really alive.

4e6y6uvu.jpg

Awesome bit of kit, wheels stick out further at the front and those lovely wheels take a pounding. I had never curbed an alloy in 30 years and I did mine half a dozen times with the Trophy, so take care, especially going from Clio, the overall visibility is quite poor. I enjoyed my Trophy, but I have gone back to a Clio 200!!!!!

Enjoy, best place for it is on track, and Superchips handset boosts it to 315 bhp, with no other mods, and comes with a warranty, makes the car come really alive.

4e6y6uvu.jpg

Yeh, im going to have to be really careful with the alloys!

How does the remap work? standard 250 its simple but with the 265 you hae the option of the 250bhp and 265, does a remap interfere with that etc?

The Trophy is 265 all the time unlike the new 265 which only has 265 with the sport button pressed. So the trophy will have 315 all the time, but don't worry it works very very well.

The Trophy is 265 all the time unlike the new 265 which only has 265 with the sport button pressed. So the trophy will have 315 all the time, but don't worry it works very very well.

Ahhh i see, so the sport button just sharpens throttle response and changes exhaust note?

How come you changed back to a 200?

Very very nice, sounds like you have got a good one too from how the prev owner was. Still not sold on them wheels, not sure why. Enjoy though im sure you will.

Very very nice, sounds like you have got a good one too from how the prev owner was. Still not sold on them wheels, not sure why. Enjoy though im sure you will.

I love the speedlines personally :smile:

Friday can't come around soon enough

Thats Pauls old car, he traded that and his R for the atom.

he still has his Vee.

You will love the Trophy but be careful if you have a full tank of fuel and breaking very hard as the rear tries to come round.

Thats Pauls old car, he traded that and his R for the atom.

he still has his Vee.

You will love the Trophy but be careful if you have a full tank of fuel and breaking very hard as the rear tries to come round.

Yeah, they said his name but couldnt remember his second name. His R26.R is stunning too!

Sounds like he taken very very good care of his cars

Thanks! Good to know :smile:

Also, you find the MPG much better than a clio out of interest?

Similar Thread Suggestions