Goodbye Black 200, Hello Megane 250

Well guys what can i say. . . .

As nice as the 200 was (to look at) i just couldn't put up with the lack of power.
Rather than go down the road of throwing loads of £'s down the modding road i thought it best just to get a Megane.

Spent about 3 weeks looking for the right colour and price and at last i found just what i wanted, well it was more than i wanted as it has extra's on it i wasn't even looking for.

I know i dont spend much time on here due to the hours i work etc but i will be still here the same as usual, i have met some top people from this site (usually at a Krispy Kreme) and wouldn't want to just disappear now the Clio has gone.

Anyway here is a pic of the Megane (taken on my phone)

20130213_082418_zps3c863c9c.jpg

Nice choice and if your craving more power than its worth just buying a new car rather than throwing loads of £££'s at your current one

Interesting spec with blue paint and Anthracite pack. Honestly not sure what to make of it in the pic, but I imagine it could look tasty in the flesh :smile:

Good stuff mate, personally I'm not a fan of the anthracite pack, I prefer gloss black, but your car is stunning nevertheless:smile:

Nice choice and if your craving more power than its worth just buying a new car rather than throwing loads of £££'s at your current one

yes very true. done it loads of times before, spent loads of cash trying to get that extra 5 or 10 bhp more.
Dont get me wrong i have enjoyed things like that in the past when i had the time but these days i dont have that time plue engines are nothing like they were a few years ago.

Thanks,
Not sure yet, prob just keep as it is for now until i want more power, not looking forward to buying new tyres for it as ive heard the fronts wear quite fast.

No worse than the 200 imo

I got 3 trackdays and 7-8k on the bridgestones and they are a super soft compound ones. I'm also famed for not spending long in the pits lol.

It's better to live with day to day, although less fun for that raw driving experience but not one that disappoints in any way.