Are my gains any good?

Post the graph up if you can Danny. :smile:

Like other have said, if she drives better now then money well spent.

Nope, vpower. That's why I don't get it having so little gain!

yeah vpower is good stuff,supose its just if your lucky and have a strong pulling engine at first,I only got 5bhp gain but it dose make a megga difference to how they drive after the map out on the real roads.

yeah vpower is good stuff,supose its just if your lucky and have a strong pulling engine at first,I only got 5bhp gain but it dose make a megga difference to how they drive after the map out on the real roads.

Yeah suppose that's it! What are your mods and bhp?

Well mate think i was one of the lucky ones with a strong puller,my mods are custom maxogen,K-Tec cat back 200.7bhp 169.0ftlb.

See that's what i was after! Would be nice to try mine on the k-tec rollers! I have pipercross filter, matched inlets, milltek cat back with 183bhp and 155ftlb! :worried: oh well, what's next to get me to around the 200 figure?

See that's what i was after! Would be nice to try mine on the k-tec rollers! I have pipercross filter, matched inlets, milltek cat back with 183bhp and 155ftlb! :worried: oh well, what's next to get me to around the 200 figure?

you will prob will hit that figure on k-tec rollers with them mods ha!!think pauls will give you the most genuine read out.

Sometimes I wish they wouldn't give graphs lol.

Personally IMO, the gains of 3.x bhp isn't that great. Yes I've heard Paul's rollers read low/realistic but surely it wouldn't read low on gains?? Now at risk of opening a whole can of worms.....I got 10bhp with miltek, and itg filter. Surely a rr will give gains accurately? Regardless of weather it reads 170 or 200 at the start.......

Similar Thread Suggestions