Are my gains any good?

Had my car remapped and milltek exhaust and panel filter fitted today. Ran 180 standard then fully mapped, 183.6 max! Torque is best at 5500 revs, at around 155FtLb.

Standard torque was best at 5500 revs at 150

What you guys think?

Thats about typical gains, sounds like you have been given decent figures with genuine gains, hopefully you will feel the difference on the cars driveability as thats the only gains youre likely to get without spending £s

Thats about typical gains, sounds like you have been given decent figures with genuine gains, hopefully you will feel the difference on the cars driveability as thats the only gains youre likely to get without spending £s

Have matched inlets too. Was hoping for it to make atleast 190! The drivability is awesome but I guess it is what it is. It's better than having pub talk figures give to me though! :worried:

Where did you have the work done? If it was Pauls dyno, your figures aint that bad...

Don't misinterpret what I said..... you have wasted your money you should have left it alone ..... I should know :smile:

Well not really mate, the smile it gives me from new exhaust, is ace. And aslong as the money I spend makes me happy, then that's all that matters right? That's what I go to work for :smile:

Well not really mate, the smile it gives me from new exhaust, is ace. And aslong as the money I spend makes me happy, then that's all that matters right? That's what I go to work for :smile:

Yeh mate I kid ... As I say if your happy then that's all that matters

Ps what exhaust is it ?

Similar Thread Suggestions