Are my gains any good?

Don't misinterpret what I said..... you have wasted your money you should have left it alone ..... I should know :smile:

Its always going to be a very subjective matter, what one person wants/expects is always going to differ from the next, especially on these cars, once bitten and all that on these cars...

Welder at the ready....

Could be worse, it could have been built by scorpion!

The millteks arent the greatest, but there are definitely worse out there claiming to be better systems

The millteks arent the greatest, but there are definitely worse out there claiming to be better systems

That might have been true many years ago but the quality of the Miltek has vastly improved over the last few years. You don't hear of them failing anymore.

Mine was the first 200 they did and I've done over 50K with it on so you could say its passed the acid test.

That might have been true many years ago but the quality of the Miltek has vastly improved over the last few years. You don't hear of them failing anymore.

Mine was the first 200 they did and I've done over 50K with it on so you could say its passed the acid test.

Great! Loved reading that post! :smile:

Ha ha, i loved my milltek, the noise was just right it looked the part (unlike the recessed crap!) and stood up to the use i gave it. However if the car is going to get used and abused on track, some of the joints will need reinforcing

Don't worry you can change the exhaust when the gearbox is being replaced when the syncros go hahahaha

My guess - as yours was the first for the 200 the welder was operated by someone who knew which end to hold!!

The welds on what was my system were still intact as was the tube, the weld hadnt penetrated, my guess - the bulk setup is based on mass production rather than getting them right, usually done by trainee/inexperienced welders to save on using true class 1 welders

Last edited:
wouldnt worry over peak gains!

bet theres plenty of gain mid-range 2800-5500rpm :thumbup1:

Similar Thread Suggestions