200t tested with pics

Valid point.

Maybe it's something to do with the whole set up of the car.

Also it maybe the pad compound used is only available in the Brembo caliper fitment

Possibly, they run 17"s and are obviously stripped out of everything. Manual too. Would brake fade be an issue with the standard setup??

What I was alluding to was if you sat the 200 in a row of dynamique S models you would drive by without giving it a second glance.

I think its about what niche your aiming the car at. If I was the account at Renault, I wouldn't build another RS like the 200 because it excludes more people than it includes. I'd build a car that looks different to any other makes out there, that makes a statement but in a understated way. This is pretty much the same as most performance marques now. If you didn't know, could you really tell and M5 from a 530d or a M3 from a 3 series sport. Now less is def more.....

It's not a racecar though Willis

Have you not read the reviews on how **** the car is?

Lol

Hahahahaha!!! Ah b0ll0cks to the lot of them mate, you know what will happen... They'll bring out an uglier version next year with different coloured stickers on the dampers called the 203T and every man, woman and mineral will w@nk themselves to a standstill over it!!! :smiley:

Hahahahaha!!! Ah b0ll0cks to the lot of them mate, you know what will happen... They'll bring out an uglier version next year with different coloured stickers on the dampers called the 203T and every man, woman and mineral will w@nk themselves to a standstill over it!!! :smiley:

Lol. so true...

And does it come as standard with wings? A wacky blue paint job? No extra power and a bright blue interior? Gold wheels???

Well the 200t isnt selling, so there is no point saying how good the car is, if its not selling and there is only one at this forum. One in 4 months since its release. They should cancel this project, like they did with Wind, its the same sort of disaster.

For those questioning the no recaro option, Renault will be introducing a seat option but that is a minimum of 12 months away :wink:

but still its not selling, and thats all that matters. they have made it different to apeal to another market then us, but that market isnt buying it.

So just abandon the Clio RS cause it is being outsold by the fiesta ST?

Dick!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
Foxspeed Clio General Chat 2