200t tested with pics

ah you see. you are a man of taste

Kev: sorry i missed out on Wales. If im honest i totally forgot. :worried:

I'd like to see the Mountune go up against K-Tecs and see how that gets on. I think that's more fair, both are tuned cars.

I wonder if ktec can dial in some boosted antilag for my launch control????

F-f-f-f-ffire!

When I went to France last month I saw a good number of RS Clios, more mk4 than mk3s, and trillions of lesser models...Funnily enough, only one 182!

So apparently it seems that the new model is selling so their business plan is working indeed. So what if the mk4 RS don't get the praise - or not selling - in the UK then? Tbh, as long as Renault makes money out of it they couldn't care less about the UK market. Why would they?

And people tend to forget that the mk4 RS does every single job! Maybe the driving experience is diluted in comparison to the old RS but IMO this is compensated by the car's ability to be a brilliant every day all rounder (should this is what you looking for in a car as well) while still being a great steer (and much better than the Group VAGs).

So apparently it seems that the new model is selling so their business plan is working indeed. So what if the mk4 RS don't get the praise - or not selling - in the UK then? Tbh, as long as Renault makes money out of it they couldn't care less about the UK market. Why would they?

http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=52&i=28514

I'd care if one of the top 5 markets for your previous product stopped purchasing your newer product!

[/broken record] lol

I've read this article SarGara, it doesn't say a thing really. Juke vs Clio RS? Just because they share an engine?

Clio Rs is for the enthusiast who looks for practicality and drivability therefore those car's target groups are completely different. It's not one of the PHs greatest article I have to say.

Don't get me wrong, I still hate the fact that Renault hasn't given a 3 door option and manual but it is what it is. Not for me but I understand the concept.

I've read this article SarGara, it doesn't say a thing really. Juke vs Clio RS? Just because they share an engine?

Clio Rs is for the enthusiast who looks for practicality and drivability therefore those car's target groups are completely different. It's not one of the PHs greatest article I have to say.

Don't get me wrong, I still hate the fact that Renault hasn't given a 3 door option and manual but it is what it is. Not for me but I understand the concept.

Perhaps SarGara's point is that since order books opened, only 270 have been sold in this country?

I best get nodding soon then. I don't wanna be the same as the other 269 out there

:smile:

I really hope this forum doesn't give the same feel towards 200T owners as CS gives to MK3 owners.. :eek:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
Foxspeed Clio General Chat 2