200t tested with pics

I hope not too Deaks. Would be a real shame, especially when you think of how accommodating we are for EVERY OTHER Renaultsport.

Also, I just read this article and watched the video. Now I want a 200t just so I only have two pedals to press....

http://jalopnik.com/why-you-should-brake-with-your-left-foot-434604934

Amen to that. Putting the effort into learning the delicacy required to left-foot-brake is well worth it. The only time my right foot comes off the throttle is if I need to downshift while braking...which is only on track really and only on certain corners...or if I'm going to come to a complete standstill on the road.

Feels odd doing it any other way now.

I left foot brake from time to time now, more so just to teach myself how, and for my own amusement. I find it a bit of a faff on the road as you don't really need to balance a car as you're not at the limit and you're always shifting gears. In a paddle shift with a turbo, I could see it being very useful.

I find my Fiesta SportVan cuts the throttle when you touch the brakes as well.

No one has popped up and said they've got one on order tho.

Anyone who has upgraded recently, including yourself, has gone with an ST or a Meg pretty much.

I think if you want a car you'll wait for it, but we're definitely not seeing that here. And we're all supposed to be RS enthusiasts.

Mine has been on order since April and the delayed 265 out of the 270 orders for the uk probably also ticked the RS Monitor option which only started production on 23rd September so hopefully from December onwards there should be a few more to be seen on the road. Sometimes it's nice to have a rare care so it's something special when seen rather than oh another fiesta how nice.

How many are on the road now.

As in actual customer cars and now demos/press cars?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
Foxspeed Clio General Chat 2