You know you have a headache when....

Try being in pain 24 hrs a day and take 4000mg of pain killers + 30 ml of morphine + have 18 electrodes attached to your spinal cord that's pain:worried::worried:

Roy and Jase win this round! :smiley: :worried: :smiley:

See if you know anybody who takes Tramadol and pinch a couple off them if you suffer with bad headaches regularly... Well, if they're that bad and that often then get to a Dr but you know what I mean. Tramadol is what they gave me when I tore my Achillies, it's some good sh!t but it makes reading difficult hahaha!

Try being in pain 24 hrs a day and take 4000mg of pain killers + 30 ml of morphine + have 18 electrodes attached to your spinal cord that's pain:worried::worried:

sounds like a night out in machester. pissed, drugs, and getting beaten up :smiley:

worst pain iver ever had was dislocating knee cap. accoridng to women is on par with childbirth. didnt last long though, was too much to bear and i put it back in myself before any medics could turn up lol.

Then got the biggest bollocking of my life from the hospital as i could have apparently caused loads of damage putting it back in:nope:

Roy and Jase win this round! :smiley: :worried: :smiley:

See if you know anybody who takes Tramadol and pinch a couple off them if you suffer with bad headaches regularly... Well, if they're that bad and that often then get to a Dr but you know what I mean. Tramadol is what they gave me when I tore my Achillies, it's some good sh!t but it makes reading difficult hahaha!

hahaaa yeh totally owned.

mate at work take that stuff.... gets him quite bad... he is like a pissed alci on them

and thats just because your old Roy :wink:

per day im on
8 tramadol-50mg each
4 diclofenac-50mg each
5 amitriptyline-10mg each
1 other that i cant actually seem to find(oops)

plus an injection pen of-imigran sumatriptan as and when.

started to rattle when i run. :wink:

per day im on
8 tramadol-50mg each
4 diclofenac-50mg each

Do you drink a lot of 'diet' drinks? (Diet Coke, Pepsi Max etc.)

I read about someone who used to have cluster headaches and had tried all sorts of measures to relieve them, then one day they stopped drinking those drinks and the headaches stopped.

Blooming hell Jase just read that wiki link, feel for ya mate.. :worried:

per day im on
8 tramadol-50mg each
4 diclofenac-50mg each

Caroline is on all of those, some heavy duty pills mate, the amitriptyline spaces her right out.

Hope your able to get it sorted soon

per day im on
8 tramadol-50mg each
4 diclofenac-50mg each

Oh yes
0b629be3.jpg
:wink:

Do you drink a lot of 'diet' drinks? (Diet Coke, Pepsi Max etc.)

I read about someone who used to have cluster headaches and had tried all sorts of measures to relieve them, then one day they stopped drinking those drinks and the headaches stopped.

only drink diet coke but not much of it at all.

+1. But none of the meds work for me.

not met anyone else with them.
how did you get on with the injections.?
they are a pain in the arse and not convenient at all.

Blooming hell Jase just read that wiki link, feel for ya mate.. :worried:

Caroline is on all of those, some heavy duty pills mate, the amitriptyline spaces her right out.

Hope your able to get it sorted soon

no known cause or cure angel.