Yiannis' Albi Blue R27 - Toning down...

[MENTION=150]simoxmino[/MENTION] these look great mate, this is the kind of caliper I was thinking about but I guess the racer doesn't need handbrake ha!

Shame I can't see the detail of the bell from the front though, any more pics or info by any chance? Difference in weight before and after? Rotor?

btw that racer has loooads of camber there:wink:

Yiannis' Albi Blue R27. Project; 2 piece discs for the rear:wink:

[MENTION=150]simoxmino[/MENTION] thanks mate. Are the bells made of aluminium then? If so he must have had them painted, something I'm also thinking to do. Still in two minds..
[MENTION=4920]Gam[/MENTION] haha I don't think so matey. This forum is full of great cars!
[MENTION=78]PROIL[/MENTION] hydraulic handbrake...so much want for something like this!

Last edited:
That picture is awesome Paul. I've seen it in the past on your Facebook page (or in your thread I don't remember where exactly), already downloaded on my desktop etc lol

A hydraulic handbrake always appealed to me mate, the only think that puts me off is the whole rearrangement that needs to be done to the interior for the lever to be accommodated. Every day car you see...

So do you run 2 calipers per corner at the back then mate? [MENTION=78]PROIL[/MENTION]

Yiannis I've had a look at the 350z setup the disc is also a drum. So they have calipers for brakes and a normal shoe drum for handbrake

Thanks a lot mate. To answer your questions. The glovebox is really easy to fix. This doesn't fix it 100% but it improves it big time. You have to buy an anti rattle tape and apply a small bit here.

IMG_1798.jpg
IMG_1796.jpg

Basically where the switch locks to the glovebox. That would squeeze the lid back in. However you shouldn't put too much of a tape because the handle won't retract back. This is what I mean.

IMG_1797.jpg

I found that one tape layer did the job.

Radio wise, yes, there is a generic adaptor that fills the gap there. I got it from ebay, very cheap. Just type radio surround trim and it will come up. Hope that helps mate.

Cheers Ollie. This year we are going on the 9th till 20th. We'll hit Italy (obviously), swiss, austria and france. Can't wait. Are you gonna be in Italy in Sept? We'll pass from Milan as well:smile:

where exactly is this bit? no part of my glovebox looks anything like this. unless i'm missing something....?!

[MENTION=39785]dajones[/MENTION] thanks mate just seen this:smile: [MENTION=31364]aaron-rs197[/MENTION] hope you got it sorted Aaron

[MENTION=555]Dedespo[/MENTION] thanks Antoni, where are you based mate?
[MENTION=665]BenW[/MENTION] thanks matey, clio project is still going ha