wives n girlfriends

My Gf drives it, if she finishes late and hers is last on the drive. I leave earlier so take hers in the morning.

Always comes in telling me how she's 'burned people off at the lights!':zap:

but says is noisy and annoying to drive. especially the flatspot at 2.5k.

I concur really when driving it daily, it can be tedious compared to her no hassle Golf TDI any gear foot down=go.

I like the fact you have to work the clio (most of the time):lol:

My wife usually drives her CR-V, but doesn't mind the Clio; I prefer me driving it, but when she has cause to it isn't a problem.

Having said that I even let my 18yr old sister drive it on a track, so am clearly fairly relaxed about it!

lol, my gf drives a micra and seems to think kerbs are at the side of the road as a parkin guide. She likes to use them to feel how close she is, and also drives over them sometimes at junctions. I hate being in the car with her and feel like she is going to hit things all the time, she has bad spacial awareness. So no she has not driven mine. I dont think she would dare either, she knows what an ocd freak i am...lol

My wife is a brilliant driver. We share the Gordini. She can drive it any time she likes. She has never kerbed a wheel.

My gf doesn't drive so no worries there! She doesn't like me driving faster than a granny on the roads though, I get a telling off lol

My G/F drives the car occassionally, I think she prefers to drive it when I am not sat in the passenger seat phantom breaking and generally twitching!! She's a great wee driver, I am just a hopeless passenger in any car!

My G/F drives the car occassionally, I think she prefers to drive it when I am not sat in the passenger seat phantom breaking and generally twitching!! She's a great wee driver, I am just a hopeless passenger in any car!

I am a bad passenger too....I shouted out load once as a passenger in her car....I got a right old bollocking and was branded a sexist for a month...this is why she won't drive my car. To be fair I am pretty anal!!

My girlfriend is retarded behind the wheel but has generally hated every car ive owned for some bizzare reason lol (too big, too fast, too uncomfy and so on...)

My birds hybrid 182 is quicker than the 197 and she knows how to drive it too lol, out dragged a monaro VXR at north weald with her nitrous spraying.

So yeah i trust my misses in my car :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Graeme GTR General Chat 7
watdong Other Marques 35