wives n girlfriends

Not really. You could spend £400 p/m on a decent spec car from another manufacturer. With the excellent PCP deals some places were doing for £199 per month, its pretty cheap really for 2x cars.

Well I am pretty certain Emma will be along to correct me for overestimating but I think in the past 2yrs I have only not driven it 5 times, mostly through incapacitation through alcohol, but once it was because I didn't fancy putting my muddy mountain bike in the boot lol!

I feel guilty but I feel even worse in the passenger seat lol!!!!

No no won't be correcting you 5 times is spot on and I can name each and every one and where I went... Should be 6 times but I won't count the 30 seconds on the moors whilst you took a photo! :tongueout:

I don't mind though as much fun as it is to drive, it's fantastic to be a passenger too! Saying that I rarely drive the C2 if we're both there but I think that's just because I can be bothered as it's such hard work :closedeyes:

My girlfriend used to have a 172 when i had the 182, now we both have 200 cups...
5034893442_7a027e6945_b.jpg

Wow! Brilliant! How do you choose who's to go in if you are both there? I might try and persuade my missus out her SportKa into a 197! Lol!

I think in all honesty though that she will probably start using my car everyday and get rid of hers. We can save more money for a house then. I use the work van all day so my car just sits there looking great in the week! Then we usually go out together over the weekend and I can always use the spare work horse 406 if we both need to go out.

She is a good driver, I will give her that. But what can you expect, I partially taught her to drive! Lol! :lol:

i let my girlfriend drive my 197 when she was learning to drive.. id not let her loose on the road in it by herself though..

I do let the wife drive occasionally but for some strange reason she prefers her scenic. She says the 197 is very jerky.As we all know they can be if you don,t drive them properly.

This is a brilliant thread! I must be the only person who hasen't got a girlfriend!
Sooo the only other peroson on my insurance is my mum and she has never driven it in the 9 months I have had the car! The clio stays under a car cover in the garage at the weekends and my mate who is tee total and has a Nissan Nivara (mega comfy) drives us everywhere! :tongueout:

i know but in 3yrs time you got to find another 8kx2

Well we both work so thats more then likely where we shall get the money from..
I work very hard, dont drink, or go out. Its not un common for me to work a 70 hour week.

but you dont need to buy the car out right. Like that.

Not too difficult to come to re-finance the car via the dealer or via a bank.

Well we both work so thats more then likely where we shall get the money from..
I work very hard, dont drink, or go out. Its not un common for me to work a 70 hour week.

but you dont need to buy the car out right. Like that.

Not too difficult to come to re-finance the car via the dealer or via a bank.
not havin a go mate
your money which you work dame hard for just frightening
to think another 8k + in 3years
enjoy:thumbsup:

This is a brilliant thread! I must be the only person who hasen't got a girlfriend!
Sooo the only other peroson on my insurance is my mum and she has never driven it in the 9 months I have had the car! The clio stays under a car cover in the garage at the weekends and my mate who is tee total and has a Nissan Nivara (mega comfy) drives us everywhere! :tongueout:

Not on November 6th it won't be :wink:

See Yorkshire section :wink:

I was thinking the same :rofl:

My mrs drives the mintest low milage vtr in the country. I'm insured on it but I rarely drive it.

I currently have a transit van and I'm waiting delivery of my 60 plate transporter.

Once the transporter arrives I shall be Clio 197 shopping, hopefully the beginning of the new year.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Graeme GTR General Chat 7
watdong Other Marques 35