Windscreen washer jets

I put some DS3 ones in and they work fine, faster you go the more the water spreads over the screen, recommended.

Originals are clipped in mate on both sides so you have to go from left to right with a screwdriver and worm them out. Don't know about the DS3 ones though. I bought the C2 ones as they were only a fiver and you have to trim them to fit in the hole correctly.

Originals are clipped in mate on both sides so you have to go from left to right with a screwdriver and worm them out. Don't know about the DS3 ones though. I bought the C2 ones as they were only a fiver and you have to trim them to fit in the hole correctly.

From the top side of the bonnet mate?

Without damaging the paint?

From the top side of the bonnet mate?

Without damaging the paint?

No, from the underside, it's easier and you can see the clip you have to push in.

If you have a cup you have no underbonnet felt and can see them easy, otherwise you have to remove the felt first to get at them.

About a year ago I installed Dacia Logan 2 nozzles on my 197. It was pretty much a plug&play job. There was no need for trimming and the nozzles sit perfectly on the bonnet curvature.
Clio 3 vs. Logan 2 nozzles:
D1.jpg

The spray angle is spot-on. They work great at low and medium speed and are still usable at high speeds:
http://youtu.be/o1Vrvbhpj80
http://youtu.be/dSlz37dwOcs

I also installed a one way valve on the washer fluid circuit in order to reduce the delay between the time you pull the lever and when the fluid comes out of the nozzles. I placed it very close tot the nozzles and just before the fluid line splits.

Reactions: VeiRoNv2
Just bought a pair of C3 washer jets off eBay on the back of [MENTION=58]Raptor6767[/MENTION] video. The Clio ones ares pretty rubbish and one hole in each jet completely misses the screen lol.

I would like if it was somehow possible to make the stock or the C3 ones usable at speeds over 100km/h. They are shyte. :smiley:

However these C3 still perform much better than the stock ones.

I would like if it was somehow possible to make the stock or the C3 ones usable at speeds over 100km/h. They are shyte. :smiley:

However these C3 still perform much better than the stock ones.

Now you tell me! Lol :lol2:

Still, the originals are poor so these should be an improvement.

Now you tell me! Lol [emoji38]2:

Still, the originals are poor so these should be an improvement.
:smiley:

They sure are.
Especially at low speeds. The spread is WAY BETTER than stock. And it seems to me that at high speeds they spray 3-4cm higher than stock.

I have Fiat/Alfa Romeo/Lancia one fitted to my Clio. Were great even at 140mph on the autobahn.