who else got a cold?

Me. I have had 3 in the past 2 months. Chest infection was part of the problem about a month ago. But I have one now and it has been the worst. Had a really bad head aches, lost my appitite and feeling generally ill, which I never normally get. Been taking Lemsip capsules, Lemsip drinks and I tried a Sudafed, but that wasn't very good. I feel much better today, but last night I felt terrible.

had a cold for a few days now got a cough thats been killing me for over a week, my ribs hurt and i had a hernia op about 7 months ago and its back to feeling like my guts are goin to fly out everytime i cough

trying every thing to shift it but nothings working, getting fed up of people saying well thats what you get for smoking even though ive never smoked in my life:s

I managed to avoid it all year and then last Sunday before Christmas I woke up feeling like Dawn French had wrestled me in my sleep. So, it's been about 12 days now and although I have a bit of a tickly throat still I feel ok. The first 5-6 days were just plain nasty though. :worried: