Anyone else got one?

YESSSS, so pleased you put this up! I was gonna make a thread on this but kept forgetting.

The lil bugger was doing it for a while then on one wash i went a bit nuts on the wing mirrors and think he may have gone, i had one in both of them!!!

This thread made me laugh lol

facebook_like_button_big.jpg

I do indeed, he's called Phil (tradition, all spiders are called Phil!!), and is part of the car. He's happy, so I don't mind :smile::smile:

Last edited:
I had one until I pressure washered the little barstward out lol.

Last edited:
Callin me a spider Mike ?

You're not that far away lol

He's been called Phil (well they all have been called Phil) LONNNNNGGG before I knew you sir :hug:

I'm not that far away, but I've yet to see you out and about :wink:

Just been to check on Phil, there's a cobweb on the mirror now, he must be under cover eating dinner :smile:

I pulled over once and dumped my first wing mirror spider on the side of the road miles from my house. All was well for a few months but then another turned up...

:glare:

YES!!!

I posted a thread like this up years ago! I have one in the wing mirror and another in the diffuser. I think he is going to be my POTM entry LMAO!

I hear they are fitted at the import centre along with the alarm and locking wheel nuts.....

:smiley:

we dont have one in the 197 yet but the scenic has one.

Soon enough though...

My old megane cc had one until the mirror shattered... oops!

I have one in my drivers side mirror, he's called Gary. He's been there for a few months now and seems quite at home. I'd be gutted if he ever moved out :'( , he's part of the car now haha!

Just been to check on Phil, there's a cobweb on the mirror now, he must be under cover eating dinner :smile:

I have one in my drivers side mirror, he's called Gary. He's been there for a few months now and seems quite at home. I'd be gutted if he ever moved out :'( , he's part of the car now haha!

These comments made me laugh! Its like you actually have the spider as a pet now and care for it! I can't wait to go see if 'Rupert' is still at home. :001_rolleyes:

More than you know it. They have a lot to do with maintianing the build quality.

If you don't have one - they fall apart... If you have a spider you are safe... :thumbup: