Anyone else's car going well?

have to say, I know I'm tempting fate but my car is going so well! I've never been in another one to compare but when I bought it the previous owner did mention that it had been remarked to but rs tuning how fit the car was when it was being mapped, then my mechanic also remarked about how well it went as he used to own one with only 20k miles two years back and he said they didn't compare! He said point blank that it felt substantially faster than his and was so smooth with it!

Went to Belfast last night shopping, about a 80 mile round trip for me, mostly motorway, never hesitated, runs as straight as a dye, pulls well when you put the foot down and as long as you sit around 75-80 the non res exhaust isn't a bother! Boy does it turn a head too!

One of the cheapest cars I've ever bought but have to say it's turning out to be one of the most rewarding I've ever owned! Can't see me letting go for quite some time tbh.

Reactions: LOCKE and Big Ben
Mine is currently in the garage with a busted subframe/wishbone. So not really. :tearsofjoy:

eUlnUHk.jpg

But it was going really well before...

Only just had my first major problem with the flexis in my almost 3 year ownership! Get it back at the weekend and I cannot wait!

Touch wood she’s been good to me, it’s always a pleasure to drive!

Always good to have compliments like that from people that worked on the vehicles, makes you feel less guilty when you’re pushing the car hard!

My R27 doesn't get used much but my 182 Cup for a 13 year old car runs great. It passed its MOT a few weeks ago with no advisories, its on around 43k miles but is my daily and has been driven from Glasgow down to Oulton Park in Cheshire for the BSB then Siverstone for the MotoGP then the Lake District for a family holiday all without missing a beat. It gets serviced and looked after my myself and owns me nothing. It good to hear positive comments on the reliability of these cars.

Only just had my first major problem with the flexis in my almost 3 year ownership! Get it back at the weekend and I cannot wait!

Touch wood she’s been good to me, it’s always a pleasure to drive!

Always good to have compliments like that from people that worked on the vehicles, makes you feel less guilty when you’re pushing the car hard!

Good to hear Ross. You can celebrate by joining us over the water in April!:wink: