Just booked Bedford for the 14th September- anyone else?

Had first track day last month. booked again.

car will have Michelin PS4 - (Last track had crappy old one and was wet)

had clutch slipping and brakes juddering- this time will have DS2500 pads and new clutch.
also while doing clutch would be rude not to recondition the box for the dreaded crutch and add an LSD.- (currently at Beanie)

Bedford is a great track for the clio, although you will be underpowered on the long straight. If you're on standard exhaust and intake then you'll be fine on noise, otherwise Bedford is THE worst track for tripping the sound meters. There's 4 meters (or at least there was last year), and only way I can do Bedford is by placing the car on the other side of the track to avoid getting too close to them, which puts me off-line. Daft really, as the track is in the middle of no-where, but there you go.

Although it's a completely flat track it's great fun. Last time I was there Mr Palmer himself landed in his private helicopter!!!!

Have a great day

Thanks, last month i had no issues and i have my center silencer removed.
i find that long stretch is a little under powered but only against much more powerful cars- and our corner speed is faster so they tend to slow down at the end of it.

Can wait to get back, will have proper tires and LSD this time so im sure will feel very different.

Bedford is a great track for the clio, although you will be underpowered on the long straight. If you're on standard exhaust and intake then you'll be fine on noise, otherwise Bedford is THE worst track for tripping the sound meters. There's 4 meters (or at least there was last year), and only way I can do Bedford is by placing the car on the other side of the track to avoid getting too close to them

what exhaust do you have!!!

I run Bedford with a decat’d Akra and it’s been fine?

Thanks, last month i had no issues and i have my center silencer removed.
i find that long stretch is a little under powered but only against much more powerful cars- and our corner speed is faster so they tend to slow down at the end of it.

Can wait to get back, will have proper tires and LSD this time so im sure will feel very different.
If you're doing lots of track days then I'd invest in some proper semi-slick tyres, and I imagine the PS4's will overheat very quickly and start to fold their tread. Something like an AR1, R888, MRF, Direzza etc.