200: White insert projectors?

Dystant

Detailing Dale
Paid Member
Did Renault ever make any of these?

Any pictures I've seen of the Projector headlights for the 200 always have the black inserts, I want some but I'm not a fan and prefer the white inserts.

Anybody know? :think:

Think you'd need to pull them apart and colour them yourself Dale. It's doable but it's a huge ballache and they always seem to get a bit of condensation after being done.

Never seen anything like that done on a Renault, but I've seen a few BMWs with similar.

However, if you have reflectors, they're going to look pretty much the same, and if you're doing this for better light output, my experience of the "upgrade" to projectors on our R27 is that they're still pretty pants to be honest.

Yeah don't really wanna be pulling them apart, too much effort :tearsofjoy:

I don't really want them as an 'upgrade' I just like the way they look, they make the front of the car look a bit more modern.

Agree mate, but from anything further than a short distance, they wouldn't look that much different to your standard reflectors.

Going to the level of baking your lights in the oven for such a small difference might not be worth it!

But, with the black bits on the 200, I don't think the projectors would look out of place at all.

Similar Thread Suggestions