GW cup packed 200 AKA Slow White

M154MATT

Paid Member
I thought I'd start a build thread on my 2012 Clio RS200 its GW with the cup pack and is known as Slow White.

The car is pretty standard but has got an Akrapovic manifold back system, Elia Sprint rear spoiler, Sprint Booster, KTEC induction kit and Powerflex mounts.

First mods were purely cosmetic, RS mats with the yellow trim, RS valve caps (I know), uprated headlight bulbs, boot net (£12 eBay bargain) and a personal plate.

Here are a few pics.

Clio engine 2022.jpgNew plate.jpgNew rear plate.jpgClio dash 2022.jpg

Quick update the tyres the car was on were the Continental's and fronts 7 years old and rears 9! After using Michelin Pilot Sport's and PS4 DT1's on my Mountune'd MK8 Fiesta ST I went for a set of Michelin PS5's in 215/45/17's.

Now having done 1000+ miles I can say they've truly transformed the car. Before it just felt a bit light at times and would get very mild understeer but now it just grips and goes.

Next up are a few experiments to see if I can remove a bit of weight on its way to go on track next year.

Looks good! How have you found the sprint booster?

The previous owner bought the car from KTEC and I'm guessing they fitted it.

I run it on 3 on sport and race and it works OK. For using in traffic and normal day to day its off the throttle response is just too sharp to not kangaroo everywhere like a learner.

It's not something I'd spend the money on myself but I must admit I do use it on most drives.

Reactions: Tarticmonkey