Which took longer to get delievered?

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
A first class letter from 30 miles away or two boxes from Szechuan in China to get delivered?

Yep, you guessed correctly! The first class letter was posted on Wednesday and got delivered to the company in Shoreham today. I delivered two boxes to the same company that were collected from the sender at 1630 YESTERDAY afternoon in Szechuan. They then made their way to Shanghai, Mumbai, Cologne then Stansted before being offloaded into my vehicle in Newhaven, and then being delivered at 930 this morning.

I still cannot believe this is possible lol!!!

Mike I order a bit of stuff from china and it's here 3-4 days later you order it here it takes 4-5 days and they putting prices up next week lol

It's madness, i ordered a pair of bulbs from china and they got here before a coat that was supposedly sent the same day.

did you take in to consideration the time zones.....

I did, in the same way that most stuff is next day to the USA from Europe.

It's still the fact that Royal Mail can't deliver something 30 miles away next day but UPS can deliver something from 9000 miles away next day!

It is, when you get paid correctly :wink: (hope you sorted it out??)

Emergency ''RAPE'' Tax and no OT mate, it's like I've gone back in time 5 years financially hahaha!!!

But on the plus side, since I started I've been doing a minimum of 9 hours per day so May 26th should be nice. :smiley:

Emergency ''RAPE'' Tax and no OT mate, it's like I've gone back in time 5 years financially hahaha!!!

But on the plus side, since I started I've been doing a minimum of 9 hours per day so May 26th should be nice. :smiley:

I paid over £800 in tax this month....58 hours overtime alone :wink:

Cha ching!

Glad its sorted :smile:

I did, in the same way that most stuff is next day to the USA from Europe.

It's still the fact that Royal Mail can't deliver something 30 miles away next day but UPS can deliver something from 9000 miles away next day!

what did they use.....the space shuttle!!!!!