Which Hankook

Guys which tyre would you rate?

ive got these on the back.

Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110

Went to get more through my work and they told me they were now discontinued and this was the replacement.

Hankook Ventus Prime 2 K115

I needed a tyre and was getting it for £76 fitted so just took it, but its still annoying me as i dont believe the v12s are done. I know there a summer tyre and maybe not the best for the coming weather. but i liked them.

Whats some thought on the Prime 2 K115s

i know you can still buy the tyre, Blackcircles and Camskills are both stocking them. What I was looking for was opinions if anyone had used them before.

The V12 is a summer tyre, the Prime2 is an all weather (same tread pattern as the Conti 3). So going into the winter i know which would make more sense.

They are about the same cost, blackcircles have them at the exact same cost and rate them as a Premium tyre.

Just to see if anyone had used them and what there thoughts were, not heard anyone talk about them before.

Also, whats the K### number mean on the Hankook tyres? Cheers. Hope that makes it easier to understand, doubt it though.

I just recently got some v12's through my local tyre fitters so they must be about. I rate them highly, got them on all for corners and the car loves em.

I Run hankook evo S1's on my F1 and i tell you what i
will get another set!!

Great tyre in wet/dry..... My 5 pence worth

how much are they normaly.?
Just got local quotes
conti 5 £125
Pirrelli pzero nero £116
Avon zv5 £105..sounds cheap?????? what are they like

told my wife how much for 4:thumbdown:
She says what about budget tyres :argue: She had the back end out on conti 3, so budget tyres is a no no.
Christmas around the corner and 3 kids not a good time realy to buy 4 tyres

for each of the Hankooks your looking around £76 each. Ive got the V12s and they are great. But not sure about putting a set on the front with snow around the corner. It is apparently a "summer" tyre.

Not really alot of snow, but when the 6 inches of annual snow falls the country goes into crisis. Train are cancelled, food is rationed, 1 in 5 of the over 80s die. Its really pathetic how unprepared our country is. Your advised not to leave the house unless the journey is absolutely necessary, like going to work in the morning. The roads are cleared by hand using tea spoons. Or maybe it just feels that way.

everybody post tyres from Camskills. Ace prices but getting a tyre house to fit them :worried:
they like to supply there own and make there big
buck from them

I can't comment myself, but they seem to last longer than Contis from what I've read on this forum. £67 per corner from Camskill.

the wife has them on her clio 197 and i have them on my focus St and they have lasted well into 10,000 miles on the focus and i don,t hang around . conti,s only lasted 8000 miles and needed rid of .
Great tyres on both cars and grip well in the winter also .

I won't be buying V12s again tbh. Wasn't impressed with their grip and they wore down quite quickly.

V12s have been beat AGAIN by Conti' 3s in this months EVO. :smile:

In fact, EVERYTHING has been beat AGAIN. :smiley:

I won't be buying V12s again tbh. Wasn't impressed with their grip and they wore down quite quickly.

was you using standard renault tyre pressures, because due to the stiffer tyre wall, they need to be run slightly lower

was you using standard renault tyre pressures, because due to the stiffer tyre wall, they need to be run slightly lower

never new this, im running the evo v12's never had a problem, genuinely can not tell any difference from the conti's.... altho ive never tracked the car and dont look at corners as a "how fast can i go around them", but does anyone no what tyre pressure the v12's should be at?

Standard is

32? front
30? rear

Similar Thread Suggestions