Which 200?....

I have 2 to choose from. Which would you choose?

Brand new 60 plate 200 cup:
Glacier White
White speedlines
No other options

2009 Mercury Silver 200:
3,000 miles
Cup pack
Recaros

The used 200 is £35 more per month.

The new one :smile: White on White is the same as the race cars :smile: just add a spoiler and you have a car look near enough identical to the race car :smile:

Depends if you want climate, cruise control, keyless entry etc.

Depends what you want. Neither is the perfect car.

The used one is silver (Which is bad and has the Cup wheels) but it does have the Recaros (Which are a must imo).

The new one looks the best out of the 2, but has the hideous normal seats.

The only thing wanting me to get the used one is the Recaros. As Noddie says, they are a must.

Also, I like my gadgets and love them in my 182. I wouldn't want to but I'm pretty sure I'd cope with out things like cruise and climate etc. The main thing is the Recaros!

for £35 i would get the silver, the extra comfort and recaros would be justified. When was it registered though? Thinkin warranty.

An extra £420 a year just cause you want recaros?! Id have the FF anyway but if youd be happy with the cup and no gadgets then get the cup mate

Danny

An extra £420 a year just cause you want recaros?! Id have the FF anyway but if youd be happy with the cup and no gadgets then get the cup mate

Danny

Not just Recaros, Auto lights/wipers, climate with AC, nice dash.. oh and door handles lol

Not just Recaros, Auto lights/wipers, climate with AC, nice dash.. oh and door handles lol

Yes i understand that, but your saying you could live without the gadgets, and are only considering the FF for the fact it has recaros, do you know what i mean?

Danny

Yes i understand that, but your saying you could live without the gadgets, and are only considering the FF for the fact it has recaros, do you know what i mean?

Danny

Yeah I get you mate. I could only live without them because it would be cheap I would know I am saving £400 or so a year.

£35 a month over how long a loan? Big difference between 2 yrs and 5yrs. If its (09) plate then whats the cost of the car? compared to a new cup, or a new FF with the addon you want.

I need the new car in the next 2 weeks because my 182 is sold so ordering is out of the question.

2 year PCP. I also have to take in to account the amount of 200 cups that will be up for sale in 2 years due to the PCP deal on at the moment, I think prices of cups will plummet.

I take it you are looking at a PCP? What is the difference in the final payment, and what is the difference in the APR?

New cars typically have better % final values than used, in which case the extra payments (for the used one) may lead to more equity at the end to roll into the next car. Don't forget though that it will be around 12m older, and therefore the values are not directly comparable.

New cars typically also attract manufacturer discounted APR's, which is obviously good, and reduces the amount spent in interest.

What is the cash price difference between the two cars?

hey mate, i've got the mercury one nearly the same spec but got anthracite wheel on, look nice mate. recaros and cup chassis are a defo i think. recaros are comfy but hold you really well.

Ralphy - I am going to get The final figures this afternoon so I'll let everyone know the craic then.

hey mate, i've got the mercury one nearly the same spec but got anthracite wheel on, look nice mate. recaros and cup chassis are a defo i think. recaros are comfy but hold you really well.

Would you be able get me some decent pictures to wet my appetite please?

yeah will do, give us amin will go take some now.

anyone help with uploadin withs on here?? (to a thread) i just seem to get a box with http:// or somethink like that.