Whats on the menu tonight?

Well it is coming upto the winter months, so I have to pile the weight on to keep me warm on site.

If your thin and toned or whatever you will get your death of cold!!!

This is also my excuse! Lol!

Lmao u pile on the pounds in summer maz? U in competition with emma a few pages back lol???

Lmao u pile on the pounds in summer maz? U in competition with emma a few pages back lol???

Hey!!!

I'm on my health kick now lol it just so happens that my health kick includes takeaway pizza!!!

And I am not sat here with a bag of minstrels following a Sausage, Egg & Tomato Sandwich.... :nope:

im festively plump all year round!!!!

i used to train at the gym 4 times a week and when you train you have to eat loads to bulk up.

the only problem was that due to a shoulder and a knee injury aswell as having problems with 2 fingers i had to get sown back on i had to pack in training.

unfortunately for me i was no longer burning the calories off but i were still eating huge amounts of food.

it didnt take long for me to start looking like the Michelin man and develop my own gravitational field!

im still warm in winter though so its all good!!!!!

im festively plump all year round!!!!

i used to train at the gym 4 times a week and when you train you have to eat loads to bulk up.

the only problem was that due to a shoulder and a knee injury aswell as having problems with 2 fingers i had to get sown back on i had to pack in training.

unfortunately for me i was no longer burning the calories off but i were still eating huge amounts of food.

it didnt take long for me to start looking like the Michelin man and develop my own gravitational field!

im still warm in winter though so its all good!!!!!

Lol!

My mom cooked a really nice beef Sunday roast at lunch, the pudding was amazing. From Marks and Spencer I am told, but it was included in with one of those meal for 2 things, so didn't actually cost that much. Anyway, fooking amazing! I'm going to go and see if I can get the meal for 2 thing, but instead of wine, starter, main and pudding, just having like 4 of these things instead! Lol! Topped with vinila custard I was in heaven. All rounded off by a blast up to the Baggerage park in the 197 for a walk with the missus and her doberman Sula. Great afternoon.

LOL at 4 puddings, I reckon you would have a poorly tummy afterwards.

Im not in the mood for eating today, dont know what to have.

Last edited:
i have had 3 bowls of frosted wheat today. lol yummy. beans again tomorrow.

omg its like u ready my mind. . . . . do you have to eat em really quick so they dont go soggy like me?

im taking a leaf out of woodys book.

its taking for ever to save for a 197 as it is so im going for nothing but cereal mid week.

except it should save me over £100 a month.

happy days

oh and i might lose some weight!

double win

Gouldy, beans only in the week will save a minimum of 70 a month lol. Its worth it in the end lol