Whats on the menu tonight?

Yeah in all seriousness it cannot be good mate! I know how bored I get after a few days!

Chin up buddy!

Yeah in all seriousness it cannot be good mate! I know how bored I get after a few days!

Chin up buddy!
thanks mate
had my independent medical report y/day
it said "no improvement expected in the nxt 18 months" lovely
ah well

OH god! I can't believe that!

I was under the impression that you were supposed to repair quickly at the start and then it slowed down! I am far from a medical expert though!

thanks mate
had my independent medical report y/day
it said "no improvement expected in the nxt 18 months" lovely
ah well

Wrong thread for talking about this, but this makes me laugh with the ridiculousness. Hoestly can't believe it buddy

BTW spag bog for me

OH god! I can't believe that!

I was under the impression that you were supposed to repair quickly at the start and then it slowed down! I am far from a medical expert though!
the repair is healing but because they severed the nerves i cant use the muscles because of the pain from the nerves so they got to try and kill the nerves to use the muscle but its been so long the bones are now weakening visious circle.had 4 hrsleep in the last 4 days because of the pain
sorry to go on but thats why im on a diet doing nothing=weight

Wrong thread for talking about this, but this makes me laugh with the ridiculousness. Hoestly can't believe it buddy

BTW spag bog for me
i know but you all keep eating so nice food it depresses me
going to stop reading this thread now lol

Well it is coming upto the winter months, so I have to pile the weight on to keep me warm on site.

If your thin and toned or whatever you will get your death of cold!!!