Whats on the menu tonight?

Missus has been working at home, so she's made 2 different curries: Okra & potato and cauliflower & spinach with chapatis to mop up. It'd be rude not to nip to the local for a cold one, just to help the food go down you understand.

I did consider moaning about the lack of meat, but gift horses and mouths..

We both like cooking, so make a meal from scratch virtually every night - it's a nice way of winding down and chatting about our day. Works out much cheaper too, our food bills are half that of friends and we eat a darn sight better too.

The kitchen smells amazing at the minute.

Join the club gouldy. Beans again

I've had a win!

I got home from site at about half 6 and the missus has done home made sweet and sour chicken chicken curry and chips and treacle sponge and custard for desert!!!

I am delighted with the result to say the least.

Missus has been working at home, so she's made 2 different curries: Okra & potato and cauliflower & spinach with chapatis to mop up. It'd be rude not to nip to the local for a cold one, just to help the food go down you understand.

I did consider moaning about the lack of meat, but gift horses and mouths..

Ha ha! Actually made me laugh quite a bit! Nice one!

My food tonight has not yet arrived. It is being purchased as we speak. Sent me 'rents off to Sainsbury's to get some nice eats. I went and walked the dog, so I see it as scratching backs.

So I will keep everyone in suspence whilst I wait for their much anticipated return with delightfull goods, of which I will no doubt thouroughly enjoy consuming.

Well after a well earned trip to Pizza Express last night, I've been on a slight health kick today and rounded it off with a Cheese & Ham Chicken Kiev and some Tomato & Basil Risotto, yum! :smiley:

...back on the health kick in the morning I have a party to look good for this weekend!

Well after a well earned trip to Pizza Express last night, I've been on a slight health kick today and rounded it off with a Cheese & Ham Chicken Kiev and some Tomato & Basil Risotto, yum! :smiley:

...back on the health kick in the morning I have a party to look good for this weekend!

So the health kick was literally just for the morning then hun???

We are eating takeaway pizza, how is that healthy exactly?!?!?!? :001_huh:

Hahaha!