what size spacers?

i know its been asked plenty of times before but i have searched and still havent found the answer, i have bought the 30mm H&R lowering springs from ktec but i dont no what size spacers i need so that the wheels are flush with the arches and do not rub help appreciated

inducing more track to the rear will add more understeer to the car.......

Last edited:
inducing more track to the rear will add more understeer to the car.......

Took mine off too. It's an age old argument of looks versus handling. I had 25mm eibachs all round and had them took off, i find the drive more nimble and just awesome tbh.

Don't get me wrong though.......MY GOD! It looked swish.

so 25 mm spcers will definitely affect the handling dont no what to do because they look so gd with spacers

Like I said this is the issue. Having driven with 25mm all round I can safely say it doesn't drive quite as well in my opinion as it does without them on. The car feels sharper to chuck around without them on. You could go say 12mm all round and get the best of both worlds I guess.

For me the front wheels don't even look like they need spacing it's the rears if anything.

I wouldn't put any spacers on, i just don't like the idea of them and I think the wheels look too far out from the rear.