What Exhaust do I want?

The akra is fantastic, subtle when you're cruising and loud enough when giving it some. The sound it makes in a tunnel is phenomenal! Sounds like a proper racing car

It's pretty much the perfect exhaust though :wink:

Actually, the only thing I worry about is MOT time. There's no sports cat available so I think I'm going to need a backstreet MOT place. You could always get the slip on version and use the standard cat, not sure what this sounds like though.

Oh, to further convince you the engine revs noticeably more freely after putting the akra on :wink:

Speak to TDF ( Matt ) , He is in the process of developing a new system that should be avalable very soon which should be the best on the market and also be avalable in TITANIUM !!!!

This!!

My name is already on the list for exhaust and remap when developed :thumbsup:

It's pretty much the perfect exhaust though :wink:

Actually, the only thing I worry about is MOT time. There's no sports cat available so I think I'm going to need a backstreet MOT place. You could always get the slip on version and use the standard cat, not sure what this sounds like though.

Oh, to further convince you the engine revs noticeably more freely after putting the akra on :wink:
God damnit! Haha, does sound awesome. £1k is a lot of moolah - do they even do a 197 one?

God damnit! Haha, does sound awesome. £1k is a lot of moolah - do they even do a 197 one?

The 200 one fits the 197, only thing you might want to sort is the tailpipes as it's designed to fit the 200 diffuser. I have some custom clamp on tips for mine!

Car should be out of development and a product available by late March earlier Arpil.

Prices to be confirmed but won't be cheap (we) TDF are also making a stainless steel version with cat, without cat , with silencer and without. :smiley: