What Exhaust do I want?

Tom

Platinum Member
Following our meet yesterday, the sound of alot of those Clios were awesome.

I don't want to de-cat my car, but I've heard about there being a flat spot issue with the 197/200?

Is this true? How can I avoid this?

What system should I buy?

Tom.

Following our meet yesterday, the sound of alot of those Clios were awesome.

I don't want to de-cat my car, but I've heard about there being a flat spot issue with the 197/200?

Is this true? How can I avoid this?

What system should I buy?

Tom.

A big faty one lol im going for a miltec on the clio with a 100 cel cat ive already got the cat just need to save some $$

Tom if you want to hear the ktec pro performance exhaust plus sports cat in the flesh, let me know and i can take you out for a blast in mine.

No.. Miltek! I did nearly buy an akra tonight though...

Conclusion:
If you can afford it buy an akra as they are the best! If you can't afford over £1k for an exhaust buy the miltek de-cat :smiley:

Speak to TDF ( Matt ) , He is in the process of developing a new system that should be avalable very soon which should be the best on the market and also be avalable in TITANIUM !!!!

Milltek + de-cat on mine, sounds sweet and I don't see any worse flat spot than normal and isn't much louder on the motorway at 60-70.

If I had the time id upload another but trust me it wins haha pops on 99% of upshifts when pressing on and you can barely hear its on :smile:

The video for the miltek was when it was snowing and soaked ground. I have a dry one and you can ses a flame spit out through the dark :smile: