What did you get "free" when buying your 200

If you get stuff for free you have paid too much for the car in the first place!

Although I have had 2 lots of hospitality tickets from my dealer.

You will never get a car with 0 miles on the clock. Someone has to move it about in france, the docks both french and uk an then at the dealers.

I didn't factory order it.

14 months ago they were struggling to give 200's away.

The dealer was advertising 200 cups at 12,999. He hunted around for a car for me and I was only interested in the base car - not interested in 2-3k of extras.

The car he found just had glacier paint - did the deal over the phone - collected it two weeks later.

but it was a FF not a cup - which is quite spooky cos on the way down to collect it I was thinking I'd made a mistake going for a cup for the UK's bumpy b roads.

Hadn't sat in a clio (never mind a 200) before picking it up :smiley:

So you got a FF for £13k :smile:

If you get stuff for free you have paid too much for the car in the first place!

Although I have had 2 lots of hospitality tickets from my dealer.

Thats more what I was meaning tbh.

You will never get a car with 0 miles on the clock. Someone has to move it about in france, the docks both french and uk an then at the dealers.

Good point :smiley:

Full tank, RS mats, Renault F1 polo shirt, Renault watch, Renault pen and RS key ring. I obviously paid too much and they wanted to get rid of old merchandise lol.

I got a free tank of fuel which was more like 3/4, and some grey crappy check mats that were supposed to be 'nice'. They were selling quite a few last May when I ordered it though.

0% finance, Rather nice Gordini mats (they have blue on them - 'cos the car needs more blue) Feeble £10 in the tank + 4 miles on the clock.

Also got some "free" oil which is a bit worrying !

Nick.

17 Miles a free umberella ( i have three renault umberella,s now ) two weeks after i bought it the guy who sold me it asked me how i was getting on with it i was standing next to him in the pub toilets having a piss at the time they really took customer service to a new level that day

My 1.2 Clio had 7 miles on it when I picked it up. With the 197 I bought it used, got naff all apart from a good price for the car and a good price on my old clio in p/x. So win anyway. Paid for the mats and it had barely any fuel in it.

Dealer was quite good though, they kept the car for nearly a month before I picked it up due to insurance reasons.

any1 take a picture of the 7 miles on the car . . ... like me? *frantically trying to find it lol*

I have a pic, but it was after I'd driven the car and it had 8 miles on by that point...