What CLIO 200 Should i buy?

Iv been searching quite a lot recently on what clio 200 to buy. But im still undecided and wanted yuor guys opinions:

Clio 200 Cup White on an 11 plate
White 17" Speedline alloys
Recaro Seats with the Carbon trim
Bluetooth set up
Electric Door mirrors

Extras:

Carbon Wing mirrors
Carbon Front bumper and fog light surroundings
Carbon front/ rear badges

Not sures?- Carbon wrapped roof?

What do you guys suggest are the best options to get on a Clio 200?

If it were me personally, I wouldn't get white.

I ADORE the car in white, and it is perhaps one of the better colours, HOWEVER, it seems that EVERY 200 around is in white lol!!!

:welcome: .

when specking a car there is alot of personal taste involved.

personally i'd go for the white on black look without carbon.

White ftw :smile:

5153712135_7f5f22ea8a.jpg4861070676_f58839c544.jpg

p.s I have to admit I love all the colours :tongueout:

Last edited:
Thing is tho no one round in London that i know has a white one and i have never seen a white one. What do you think of the specification of the car tho? Would you go for a 200 Cup or the normal 200.

Thing is tho no one round in London that i know has a white one and i have never seen a white one. What do you think of the specification of the car tho? Would you go for a 200 Cup or the normal 200.

Normal 200 with cup chassis!

Air con needed when hot. Forget all that weight saving rubbish, unless your're a professional track driver, the difference in weight will make no difference whatsoever :smile:

Yeah I have to agree, you should really go for a standard one and then tick all of the options, especially the RS Monitor! You won't be disappointed.

Urm i like the ride of the cup chassis and i want the recaro seats as im quite skinny and they hug me so much better compared to the standard seats.
Do people rate the carbon parts tho?

Mate that is the sex how long did it take u to vinyl wrap the seats? or would you be able to wrap them when i get mine? what do you rate the comfort of the recaros and the holding of them?

The carbon stuff is nasty, really doesn't look like carbon at all.

Also, have you tried the standard seats? They're really supportive, hold you pretty much as well as the recaros. The recaros do make the car feel so much more special though

Think I would have a standard 200 FF, ultra red, projectors, black roof, mirrors, front, diffuser, black speedlines, GT spoiler, Recaros, RS monitor and the bluetooth ipod thingy.

Urm i like the ride of the cup chassis and i want the recaro seats as im quite skinny and they hug me so much better compared to the standard seats.
Do people rate the carbon parts tho?

Can't standard carbon tat bolted on to cars personally, looks naff. Each to their own though, if you like it, go for it. :smile:

Is the Rs monitor really that great as a 450 quid extra?

Well worth it, it's £400 and includes the Bluetooth too, so it's really only about £120 in effect over the Bluetooth if you are going for that anyway. I have it and think it's great to have, especially for the price.

Have a look here for some pictures, when I ordered mine there was next to no info or pictures floating about - http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8145

Last edited by a moderator: