What BHP is your clio running?

About 250 bhp with just a K&N panel filter.............

In my MPS!

IIRC, my 197 at RS Tuning with Momentum fuel and an ITG panel filter made all of 183 bhp. Bit poo really.

At least you didnt show as badly as my 182 did on that day..........

I think we must be due another day up there

No, your's won the prize! Lol! BUt it had a power disadvantage from the factory over the 197s anyway. At least it's been sorted now anyway. It was October time we went up last year wasn't it? I remember cause a few weeks later I swapped it for the MPS!

199 bhp on the flywheel
159 lb ft @ dynotech Cape Town

mods:
single decat
63mm 3 box exhaust system (centre box and two back boxes)
95 unleaded pump fuel
standard 200 factory map

I never had my 197 RR'd (was always too scared of finding out how low on power it actually was).

My Abarth is running 235BHP.
180BHP standard.
TMC tuning box fitted.
RR'd at Silverstone Autosport.

02042011112.jpg

its only due to the scale/plotted used....

rpm every 200rpm (1600-6600)

same with power/torque every 10lb/ft - hp...

187.1bhp with Akrapovic Evolution zorst and ITG panel filter.

192.9bhp with the above mods and an RS Tuning remap.

On RS Tuning's rollers obviously lol.

Had my 197 at RGS motorsport and it made 179.4bhp. Its nearly done 70,000miles and has a the usual ITG filter and the silencer removed. Seems abit down to me.

20120915_172450.jpg

202bhp apparently with:

K-tec filter
De-cat and centre silencer removed
K-Tec remap

Figures are pointless really as on one rooling road I could probably get 179 and another would show 217 lol. I think rolling roads are only good for before and after with mods or as a comparison if a few of you go to the same rolling road.

photohxg.jpg

Here's mine...

DSCN0131_zps297fc076.jpg

Lower curve was at 18k miles after a life driven at low revs from new by OAPs on sh*t fuel...just after I bought it...185 bhp.

Latest reading is from a few weeks ago, after 22k more miles in my hands, 4 track days, and some decent fuel...they respond to abuse and mileage!

Same story as my 172 Cup which I covered 125k miles from new with an average 6 track days a year over 8 years...gained power each and every year.

Edit: is 100% standard right down to the paper air filter, RR was Surrey Rolling Road, quite well regarded for giving consistent figures.

Last edited: