West Midlands Group

Luke, I organised a meet at Himley December 2010. It was good, had a drive to Bewdley and then some food in the Weatherspoons. Some guys from ClioSport joined us too. I contacted someone from Himley to make sure we were ok to go and they were fine with it, as long as it wasn't racing, noisy etc. which obviously it wasn't. Had a cracking few hours and would love to do it again.

Apart from those two junkies in a modified Austin Metro that showed up to rev their engine... That was hilarious!:rofl:

Apart from those two junkies in a modified Austin Metro that showed up to rev their engine... That was hilarious!:rofl:

Ha ha, ye, that Metro was funny! I wonder how he got it to bang so loudly!? Lol!

Himley, RS and Wales - Sounds awesome.

Wales is clearly one for the summer and RS has a set date, so Himley is the obvious first - right?

Ask Luke of here to have a word with the folks down himley then get a meet posted up and lets see who is willing to go

I can't find the email I had from the guy at Himley. But I think I contacted them via the website. The guy who got back to me was very nice and helpful last time.

I'd be up for coming along, providing I'm allowed?

I don't see why not Arran. :smile:

As for Himley, what shall I ask?? What is it we want to do there?? I'm not familiar with the premisis. I only see it once a year, at night, during their fireworks event haha.

You want to park by the cafe so you can get a cuppa and sarni if you want one + be away from the push bike lot

Okay, cool. Cheers mate. I'll drive down there tomorrow and have a poke around. Will send an email Sunday with a prospective date of 4 weeks from now?

Okay, cool. Cheers mate. I'll drive down there tomorrow and have a poke around. Will send an email Sunday with a prospective date of 4 weeks from now?

As you go in see if they still park on the right hand side
Or ask Luke

20-30 cars would be immense! :| Going to the ClioSport meet Sunday and that should be 17 cars. That could be fun. :smiley:

Roy, will do!

Buzz, I dunno yet mate. Probably 12-ish. I've got to take my missus into the city centre to buy some stuff to keep her happy to allow me to go to meets - you know the drill. :001_rolleyes:

20-30 cars would be immense! :| Going to the ClioSport meet Sunday and that should be 17 cars. That could be fun. :smiley:

Roy, will do!

Buzz, I dunno yet mate. Probably 12-ish. I've got to take my missus into the city centre to buy some stuff to keep her happy to allow me to go to meets - you know the drill. :001_rolleyes:

yeah o 2 well lol i am about form 1 ish just down the road from there if your about.

Doubt we would get 20 let alone 30 lol! Id still drop them an email just to let them know! Email Alan Peace.

Plus I'm probably going for a walk round the lake down there later today probably about 3.30 of your gonna be there then say hello?