West Midlands Group

Hey Roy, any news on a new rep?? Can folks organise meets via the forum if they're not a rep?

Hey Roy, any news on a new rep?? Can folks organise meets via the forum if they're not a rep?

Will let you know sone as I do and yes if you want to organise something go for it:thumbup:

Think you should be looking march-April time allow people to recover from Xmas and get some monies together

Cheers Roy!

Buzz, Arran was saying something about Wales at the end of March IIRC... Sounds promising.

At very least, we've got to go on a group drive during the summer. :smile:

Deff you can also arrange a convoy down to the RS meet in Warwick in April I think it is that is good

Yep let it get to middle of next month a post it up with a central meeting place

If you ain't been before its a good day out meet everyone Renault are there you can get food and drink take plenty of pics and it's FREE:smile:

Let's go on a mental summer ride through Wales, and get some awesome pics, would be great if its a baking hot day wouldn't it?
I was going to organise a little meet at himley hall before Xmas but I've had quite abit of stuff going on, personal stuff, so was unable to commit, but I'd be up for it now, I go himley 2-3 times a week, so I could have a word with them if thats what people want to do? If not feel free to organise something and I will try and make it, put a few names to faces, plus we all have epic cars :wink:

Luke, I organised a meet at Himley December 2010. It was good, had a drive to Bewdley and then some food in the Weatherspoons. Some guys from ClioSport joined us too. I contacted someone from Himley to make sure we were ok to go and they were fine with it, as long as it wasn't racing, noisy etc. which obviously it wasn't. Had a cracking few hours and would love to do it again.

The convoy down to the RS meet last year was epic. Couldn't believe how many Clios I had behind me! Same again this year, but I won't be leading!