Remap in the West Midlands area

Hi does anyone have any info of RS four ashes in Wolverhampton as I’m looking to get my 197 remapped there if they don’t get bad reviews?? Or has anyone have any recommendations for the remapping anywhere near me ?.

i'm pretty sure its a flash map from them not a custom car specific map, i'm from kingswinford and drove to efi runcorn for my map and wouldn't think twice about doing it again

Hi does anyone have any info of RS four ashes in Wolverhampton as I’m looking to get my 197 remapped there if they don’t get bad reviews?? Or has anyone have any recommendations for the remapping anywhere near me ?.

I had allot of work done last month including a miltek exhaust and a remap. My car drives so much nicer. They’re a really nice garage and Floyd the main mechanic there knows is renaultsport. I was really pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's so much positive feedback for RS Tuning in Leeds, I think the ~1.5-2h drive from the West Mids is unquestionably worth it.

Reactions: Nick
Sounds like rs tuning it is then

100% RST or ED. Yes it's a bit more of a drive, ok a lot more, but it's important to get these things right. Trust me I know, we had a crap generic flash map (came with it) on ours and it was utter pants. It's your pride and joy mate, take it somewhere who will do a good job and suck up the extra miles. A few months down the line and you won't even remember the longer journey, you'll be too busy enjoying your car.

Right first time or not at all mate.

Reactions: Pav and Big Ben
100% RST or ED. Yes it's a bit more of a drive, ok a lot more, but it's important to get these things right. Trust me I know, we had a crap generic flash map (came with it) on ours and it was utter pants. It's your pride and joy mate, take it somewhere who will do a good job and suck up the extra miles. A few months down the line and you won't even remember the longer journey, you'll be too busy enjoying your car.

Right first time or not at all mate.

could not say it better :thumb:

Reactions: ///M