West Midlands Group

No chance of me getting down at 3:30... I work until 4 on a Friday. :| As I said, i'll pop along tomorrow.

Cheers for the contact, Luke. Do you know Alan, personally?? Should I say you forwarded me on?

Just say one of the fishing syndicate members put you onto it! No need to mention names as I don't know him personally, I might go down tomorrow Roy for a couple nights!

Did you mange to get to Himley on Saturday Tom i poped in after my golf lesson to walk the dog about 130 ish.

Didnt see you there but i think this would be a great site for a meet defo up for it when ever suits everyone else:thumbup:

Yes mate, I got down there at about 12:30 - did the car park tour for you haha. Didn't stay long girlfriend was dithering and said "why we here again", by which she clearly meant "what's the point - take me home, I'm freezing"...

I agree though, great spot. I'd love to get us all parked up outside the hall....

See this thread: http://www.clio197.net//forum/showthread.php?t=19087

Yeah i had a look sooner the better i look forward to the Pics i got married there ill try to find the pic of the Rollers we had done at the front of the building and post it :thumbup:

Yeah i had a look sooner the better i look forward to the Pics i got married there ill try to find the pic of the Rollers we had done at the front of the building and post it :thumbup:

I had my first night there when I got married 30 yrs ago was then £50 a night

its a great place Roy love taking the dog for walk there always puts a smile on me face ( sentimental sod lol )

I spoke to someone from the council, just so they were aware we were going. That way, if anyone says anything, you can tell them to do one as you've got permission. There isn't anything to do there other than eat a butty and have a coffee, look at the motors and then drive somewhere along some decent roads. Last time we went to Bewdley the scenic route!

I was at himley today, also went Saturday for a walk of the lake, was looking out for 197/200s didn't see any though!

as pormised i think this is how you upload picks :thumbup: great location for us to meet.

Attachments

• 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 14