Weaveworx

It's one of the BIG questions in modern interviews, can you give me an example of a difficult position you found yourself in and what you did to overcome it?

It's one we use frequently in our company/industry dont supply ********, give details of the genuine dirt, you ain't talkin out your ass. Use the downs to explain the way forward, it's always good to show humility and learning

He is right Kev and I think you should start again learning from your mistakes and go forward starting small then hopefully growing :thumbsup:

I hope you can bounce back :smile:

I am waiting to send some goodies off to you if you still want them? :wink: PM me if needed. :biggrin:

You know how I feel about this :hug: :hug:

Don't listen to the abuse others have given...there will be none allowed on here or else :ban:

I can't understand why people can't sort things out politely tbh. You done your best, and given it your best shot. And you are doing your best to sort it. :hug:

:hug: :hug:

Don't listen to the abuse others have given...there will be none allowed on here or else :ban:

I can't understand why people can't sort things out politely tbh. You done your best, and given it your best shot. And you are doing your best to sort it. :hug:

feel the man love :group:

Cheers mate.. What bugs me the most is being accused of making up the loss ...of my FT job,house and mrs. I wish it was a bloody cover story :'(

Cheers mate.. What bugs me the most is being accused of making up the loss ...of my FT job,house and mrs. I wish it was a bloody cover story :'(

reads like my past 2 1/2 years mate....been total crap for me!

just pick yourself up and keep going - theres only "you" that can do it!

nothing better than silencing your critics :thumbsup:

i have no idea what your implying there foxy!
i'm always the last to know anything

well i always thought you had your "ear to the ground" as they say - i must be mistaken - sorry :hug:

last to know...thats two of us then :'(

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Giles Questions, Bugs and Suggestions 2
Giles General Chat 11