Weaveworx

Hi all,

Just a quick post to say I'm going to take some time out from things. I have made some poor choices of suppliers in my very early days starting out with this venture which has put me in a bit of a situation and left a few unhappy people. I am working to sort this and until that time I will have to put things on stop which is only fair on them.

Not entirely sure if I will be back to be honest as its all made me question if this is worth it.

For the guys that have any orders with us, these will be sorted no worries but that will be it. No more new orders.

Sorry to hear it's not quite panned out for you Kev, fair play to you for making an announcement about it. I sincerely hope everything comes good for you in the end and any wrongs can be righted for all those concerned.

Sorry to hear that dude. Poor choices are all part of a learning curve? Don't let it get you down.

Hope you bounce back.

Thanks guys. Really means a lot. If I hadn't had my full time job moved abroad also (i didn't make loads from carbon) this wouldnt be happening but I need to sort this. Fortunately I have just had confirmation of a new FT job.

Would love to carry on with this in time as its something im passionate about but I think there has been too much damage done to the company name now :'(

Thanks guys. Really means a lot. If I hadn't had my full time job moved abroad also (i didn't make loads from carbon) this wouldnt be happening but I need to sort this. Fortunately I have just had confirmation of a new FT job.

Would love to carry on with this in time as its something im passionate about but I think there has been too much damage done to the company name now :'(

Abroad ? Really ?

New full time with same company ?

Not necessarily, all publicity is good publicity, you've had issues and are working to get them sorted, at least you have shown concern for your customers which is a highly valuable trait these days

Abroad ? Really ?

New full time with same company ?
India mate. You know the drill. Different co for the new job and nearly 3x the salary.

Not necessarily, all publicity is good publicity, you've had issues and are working to get them sorted, at least you have shown concern for your customers which is a highly valuable trait these days

Never thought of it like that pal. TBH I could have handled it better if I'm honest :worried:

Last edited:
Put it this way, I bet you won't get caught out the same way again...

Battle hardened trader!?!

Use it to your advantage once you get past it

It's one of the BIG questions in modern interviews, can you give me an example of a difficult position you found yourself in and what you did to overcome it?

It's one we use frequently in our company/industry dont supply ********, give details of the genuine dirt, you ain't talkin out your ass. Use the downs to explain the way forward, it's always good to show humility and learning

It's one of the BIG questions in modern interviews, can you give me an example of a difficult position you found yourself in and what you did to overcome it?

It's one we use frequently in our company/industry dont supply ********, give details of the genuine dirt, you ain't talkin out your ass. Use the downs to explain the way forward, it's always good to show humility and learning

You know.. you have genuinely inspired me tonight Mike. Thanks mate.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Giles Questions, Bugs and Suggestions 2
Giles General Chat 11