We were driving along this morning....

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
When we came across this (see attached)

Only direct road to Inverness where we were, so we had to go the very long way lol.

It is seriously grim in the more rural bits up here!

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 77
lol! Doesn't help the clio is rubbish in the snow mate! My workmate had to stay in Kinlochbervie over night! Hes just back just now!

seen it on the news and didnt look good then :thumbdown:

hope it doesnt come down our way sick of clearing the stuff away....but its been really heavy rain all day today :@

I'm not sure if the snow gates are still closed, if they are you'll need to go to Oban then head for Lochgilphead or Invararey. Invararey is poor road though.

Thanks for that. The a9 is now open all the way so that is the way we are going to have to go back lol. Thanks again mate :smile:

Just you wait till all my pics go up. I've taken 600 photos this week :smile: Lots of the 197 :wink:

Holy bat crapman! :blush:

Was a chap on the wireless this morning that had been stuck since 11am the day before :blush:

My god. I have NEVER seen snow like that in my life. We have got to Stirling for a tiddle break and the a9 was just out of this world. One point there was a 9 FOOT drift on the side of the road. Still pumping out severe weather warnings on radio too!