wat car next?

Ive had a Mk5 GTI before. Sold it unnecessarily, as we were meant to be moving to a considerable commuting distance. This then fell through, and we had already sold the Golf and bought an Ibiza FR TDI. Gutted is an understatement.

3897972276_ec2cc8698a.jpg

To be honest, as much as i love the Clio. Its great. I really, really miss not having a Golf GTI in my life. It was a toss up between an Edition 30 or the Clio RS at the time.

i have had a few VAG cars in my time, i would of gone for and eddition 30 anyday over the clio.

R models = sexual

R models also = £39,000 new

i could never afford that for a car but if you can and thats what you want then go for it

I think spending £40k on a Scricco is a bit ott, but when they drop to £28, thats sounds a bit more reasonable. Still a lot of money for a Beetle though! Lol! Haha! Do you need four seats or could you go wild and have a z4 or similar? How much are TTS's going for now?

you name it i have probs looked at it, including lotus tts ttrs

s3 s4 rs4

z4 m3 etc etc

all of them ranging from a range rover through to a 500 abarth i just cannot pick.

RS4 all day long. . . . . . if ure budget stretches . . . . . . RS5 have u ****in seen those :drool:

R models = sexual

R models also = £39,000 new

i could never afford that for a car but if you can and thats what you want then go for it

Scirocco R starts at about £29k new. Not £39k. Even the Golf starts at about £31k.

Cant spec Recaros on the Rocco.

A cut from Whatcar?

The coupe's arrival will also coincide with the debut of a new twin-turbo 2.0-litre diesel engine, badged 135d, that will be fitted to other 1 Series models.