Car dropping it's water

Hi everyone. Got a 197 and last week a work mate phoned me up and said there was a puddle under my car. On further inspection it turned out it had dropped all the water on the floor. I topped it up to get me home and it didn't leak again for almost a week. Then today when I turned the ignition off a heard a water noise from the passenger footwell. When I got out to look there was a big puddle under the car again. Any idea what it could be? It's not a steady leak it just gushes it all out at once randomly. The car never overheats or anything either?

Thanks

is the cooling fan working?

if its lost a lot of water and is topped up it will need the air bleeding out of the system

theres a bleed screw on one of the interior heater pipes at the back of the engine and a bleed screw on the thermostat housing at the rear of the cylinder head

it actually sounds like a head gasket fault...

Air con or like my girlfriends car, that has sound like running water when we took it for a test drive. There was a drainage hose from the scuttle panel that had disconnected so any water just pee'd out. In fact some of it ran into the passenger footwelll