wat car next?

ok im in a lil dialema...

i have reached 50k on the 197 and it has not been a cheap ride.
i fill up 2-3 times a week. due to commuting 80 miles a day...
on backroads :smile:

now my budget has some what changed recently due to christmas online sales being amazing, i feel i may treat myself to something in the 25k or below area which aint bad at 20 :smile:

but the question is what do i buy!!!!

looked at everything, found some tts models in budget!!! and was very tempted

lookedc at the new gti.

rs focus i would love but as it would be funded by my company that would be sooooo silly and thirsty, think id be broke.

currently strutting my stuff in a RR sport due to our other car going bang AGAIN!!!!!! stratstone gave us a RR sport lol. and i do love it but cant pick one up, well a good one in budget.

i have looked at the 200/250 and just dont think there so nice inside, not that the 197 is i want somthing smart and well presenting, my 197 reads to the naked eye CHAV :-( big exhaust black wheels KWS :worried:
just no0t ideal.

iv found some autodesign 3series coups i like but yet again the miles are in there 20s which is low but i will shoot them up to 50k in half a year.

iv looked at type r civics, even the mugan and just dosnt look special enough.

iv looked at s3s and like them but they read drug dealer!

looked at r32 golf mk5 and i love these, but cant find the spec i want.

recaros 3 door low miles dsg etc :smile:

any ideas welcom my budget really is 25k to out right buy a car :worried:

im also swaying down the option of finance or leasing a car but due to my milage this could be very expensive.

any ideas how much a 200 ff would cost me or a 250 to finance or lease if i was going to do 20K+ a year??? is this even possible as most only offer 10k annual miles.

if i could lease a car id love to as this would save me on depreciation.

HELP ME i just cant find the perfect car.

ps i would love a rs focus but dont say that as i cant afford to show up to meetings in once, and due to the market i work in i would end up spending a bomb on things for it... :worried: :bye2:

Obviously if you commute 80 miles a day it needs to be a comfortable car too! Thought about an E46 M3?

What direction are you wanting to go in?

More power/performance? more focus more comfort, more of a professional look etc?

It does depend on what you want in a car. Economy, power, handling, comfort?

The new Golf R can be had for around 25k now and is an awesome car. Not sure about fuel economy though. Maybe a little better than the 197?

Handling? Possible an Exige but may not be comfortable on long trips?

Economy and Power could be a BMW 335d. Slightly boring to look at but are stupidly quick. They can be mapped but people I've spoken to that it's go so much in-gear grunt after a mapping even a flexing of you big toe at 50 would make it hit a ton pretty quickly. Perhaps too quick?

Out of the ones I've suggested I'd go for the Golf R. There's loads of other cars and in a year or so I'll have the dilemma of what car to get next.

i want more comfort plus some of the people i meet are well into there cars farrari nerds and stuff so something to impress but also as i am an employeer i dont want something in your face expensive so thats why the rs focus is out of the question as it reads sillyness!!!!

im thinking a disel aswell! :-0
due to petrol only going up but im also thinking in the back of my head im only young once why not get something special and the other very annoying thing i saw a young girl driving what can only be described as the best 200 i have seen to date

ff storm grey 200 with speedlines recaros etc and i wanted so bad :worried:

im act starting to thing why not get a 200 and save the rest for when i buy my first flat/house

but the insides cheap and uncomfy :-( i have litrally looked at every single car up to 25k

not many compare a RR sport to a 200cup or a 3 series coupe 58 plate to a civic mugan

Then we have an answer

200 = WIN*!!

*And a certain trip in June with Gromb and the rest of us :wink:

foley you ass hole!

its amazing as the range rover im currently driving is hitting 24mpg and i have floored it everywhere as its not my car.

and my 197 21.2mpg ;(

foley you ass hole!

its amazing as the range rover im currently driving is hitting 24mpg and i have floored it everywhere as its not my car.

and my 197 21.2mpg ;(

My brother has the range rover sport and there great for everyday driving and they can fair shift,

You know you want a focus RS :thumbup1: Simple remap and you have 350bhp,

I'd deffo go diesel because of the mileage, and have a toy at home.

As for spending £25k on a FWD hot hatch - you must be mad, lots more worthy cars out there for that money!

Yer I wouldn't buy a 25k hot hatch would be a 3 series or such.

The toy idea is silly untill I had my own house

I just attempted to transfer my funds from my paypal to bank for my year end and I'm now on limitation again due to odd going on!!! WTF!!!!! I detest paypal!!!!!!

Can you get an early Jag XFR for that money?

Big, sexy, comfy, thumping s/c v8 up front, all the gizmos and reasonable in the bends for a big motor, and best of all... not a bland German heap :smiley:

My brother has the range rover sport and there great for everyday driving and they can fair shift,

You know you want a focus RS :thumbup1: Simple remap and you have 350bhp,

He must have children to take to school then???? :wink: