varley red top 25

Clio V6 Airbox is now only available as a special order from France unless you find a second hand one which is like finding hens teeth. Any decent Renault dealer will be able to order it for you but you might be waiting 4-6 weeks, same with the inlet-airbox pipe. You can get a tray too that sits on the original battery tray and helps to hold the new aibox in place securely, again, it's a special order jobbie. I think I have the part numbers saved on the laptop if you want them N0ddie? Although one of the numbers comes up as a ''bad number'' at my local dealer for some reason but World Of Parts could find it on their system.

That'd be superb mate :jase:

7711158636 - Air Filter Green
8200199158 - Air Filter Casing
7711160217 - Air Filter Bracket
7711160218 - Air Filter Intake Pipe

The first one being the filter element, made by Green.

I think it was the tray/bracket that my dealer couldn't find and the intake pipe that World Of Parts couldn't find... Either way, you can get every part still but you may just have to get them from different sources for whatever reason. It's about two months since I looked into it but from what I can remember the prices were roughly;

Filter = £50ish
Casing = £95ish
Bracket = £30ish
Intake Pipe = £20ish

It's on my to-do list too but I've just got a load of other stuff so it'll have to wait until I can sneak some more money away.

Oh, and you can use the same batteries they use on golf buggies too, which are about £25 and the same size/output.

Last edited: