varley red top 25

Yes I believe this was the battery some of our members have used. They reported that they didn't encounter any problems starting the car after being stood etc.

Someone correct me but Kevo, Simo and Mark all used this?

Can I just ask y u are buying a rediculously expensive battery for a normal car?

Get the same power rating as the Red Top 25. From 12v17Ah upwards will be fine.

It's the same size physically too is you get it in that output. :wink:

ive got a varley 25 sittin waiting to go into my car whenever i can be bothered to find someone to do the convertion and create a jump point. Drop tested the battery and all seems well. Sure you'll be fine.

Clio V6 Airbox is now only available as a special order from France unless you find a second hand one which is like finding hens teeth. Any decent Renault dealer will be able to order it for you but you might be waiting 4-6 weeks, same with the inlet-airbox pipe. You can get a tray too that sits on the original battery tray and helps to hold the new aibox in place securely, again, it's a special order jobbie. I think I have the part numbers saved on the laptop if you want them N0ddie? Although one of the numbers comes up as a ''bad number'' at my local dealer for some reason but World Of Parts could find it on their system.