Valentines Day

Hahaha, that's brilliant!!! I hope it's not too scale though, he's allsorts of out of proportion!!!

The missus' birthday is on the 12th so Valentine's is just a bit of an after thought in our house really.

Last Valentine's Day, I gave her pregnancy, I can't really ever top that so we don't really exchange gifts now but we do both get each other a card at least...

Although I am cooking a mean pasta bake tonight. :smile:

Last edited:
How long you been married? :smile:

V day is like has been said, a complete money spinner. I'd rather buy the wife a nice bunch of flowers at any other time of the year.

We've been married 6 years now, together for 12, College sweethearts :oops:

Currently sat in the Indian restaurant with my better half getting through good food and beer and a bottle of grigio! :smile:

Just been an bought her some roses and a box of chocolates. That sould sweeten her up! Lol!

I went all out this year for my mrs and mother to my beautiful 3 year old son.... as she has worked really hard, and carrying our 2nd child. Got her 12 roses along with vase and choccies from M&S then got her a 'Mummy to be' pamper day at a local spa.... all in all cost me just shy of £200.... but shes worth it :smile:

too many people put a downer on Valentines and all the other 'money spinning' days!! I for one go all out on every occassion possible, You only live once is my motto, and Ill live it to the best of my capability ensuring everyone around me does also!!! rant over

I went all out this year for my mrs and mother to my beautiful 3 year old son.... as she has worked really hard, and carrying our 2nd child. Got her 12 roses along with vase and choccies from M&S then got her a 'Mummy to be' pamper day at a local spa.... all in all cost me just shy of £200.... but shes worth it :smile:

too many people put a downer on Valentines and all the other 'money spinning' days!! I for one go all out on every occassion possible, You only live once is my motto, and Ill live it to the best of my capability ensuring everyone around me does also!!! rant over

good on ya mate

Similar Thread Suggestions