Unleaded vs Super Unleaded

I am going to check the price of V power next time i drive past as my local tesco is also slowly putting there prices up
I don't think it is just Tesco that are putting their prices up, everyone around my area seem to be doing it unfortunately

Reactions: Jimmy
I don't think it is just Tesco that are putting their prices up, everyone around my area seem to be doing it unfortunately

Not many years ago - lorries were blocking motorways as we approached the £1.20 a litre barrier. Prices stagnated and then the oil crisis meant they then dropped to below £1 a litre.

Well - here we are approaching £1.30 a litre and we're just taking it on the chin like us British do.........

Reactions: Adam_C
I think that's the British way - we get a bee in our bonnet and harp on about it until something happens. Then it seems to get forgotten about, things slip back to the way it was and we just accept it. It's like we collectively go "....ahh, can't be bothered anymore..."

My 197 was noticeable different between Tesco Momentum and V-Power. Much better on Momentum. Less cold start jerking and generally much smoother to drive. I don't remember running it on anything other than those 2.

My 182 was the same on any super unleaded.

The 200t is the same on any super. It's more thirsty than my 182 and the tank is tiny.

I prefer to fill up on Momentum because it's usually not too expensive and offers the joint highest octane.