Ultimate Red 197

Hi guys im a new member after recently purchasing my 197. I did put a thread up in the new members section the other night but due to the site roll back it got deleted.
Anyway gave the car a quick clean earlier thought id upload some pics as an introduction to the site. The previouse owner put the stickers on and its also his plate which im waiting for log book to put my private plate on. Dont know if anyone recognises the car from off here ?
Also done my first mod on the weekend, sprayed the centre console and wrapped some of the interior bits gloss black as i hated the silver.
Ive got a few plans such as :
Retrim seats as drivers side has slight tear
Cup spoiler
Remove exhaust tips
Maybe change colour of wheels or get new ones altogether im not sure on the black .. Opinions ?
Lower it if it hasnt alrdy been done as previouse owner thinks it may have but he gave me brand new set of 35mm eibach lowering springs anyway lol.
Its already been remapped so i need to get it on rollers.
I want to get grills sprayed gloss black and fit an aero front splitter

def7ac92.jpg
f94d729c.jpg
a2085be5.jpg
550b11e3.jpg
56838689.jpg
6e828ebc.jpg
832c0cd0.jpg

Sorry you've had to create it all over again buddy, fingers crossed all is stable now.

Car looks in cracking condition do like the UR on black shoes. Spoiler and splitter will top it off. An get the eibach's on her :wink:

Thanks guys :smile:

I'ts not a 200 diffuser unfortunately dude its just the tail pipe tips have been added by previouse owner. Im not really a fan of them so they'll be coming off and im considering getting a system put on but we'll see.
Someone is coming to pick up my old ibiza cupra tdi on saturday so ill have some money in my back pocket then :smile: Going to order the cup spoiler next week aslong as my car sells.

What tail pipes are they? Because I think it looks awesome! Thought it was 200 diffuser!

What's to hate about the wheels! Red and black :smile: looks great!

Only thing I would do is wrap/spray the Renault badges front and rear black, but if your not feeling the black theme them no point!

Looks cracking!!! :smile:

Will

Looks so very nice:thumbsup:

Thanks dude :smile:

What tail pipes are they? Because I think it looks awesome! Thought it was 200 diffuser!

What's to hate about the wheels! Red and black :smile: looks great!

Only thing I would do is wrap/spray the Renault badges front and rear black, but if your not feeling the black theme them no point!

Looks cracking!!! :smile:

Will

It does look like the 200 diffuser on these pics tbh.
I think i will do the badges like that actually . Im going to remove the clio badge but i was going to keep the renault sport badge the same. So ill either have to do that too or remove that.

looks great :thumbsup:

Cheers mate

looks perfect to me! I wouldnt change a thing, red and black is always win!

Thanks dude. After i cleaned it yesterday the black has grown on me alot. Think i need to do the renault badge on the wheels a different colour to break the black up a bit too

Looks wicked, love the exhausts, cant really see from the rear pic but they look like they're sticking out a bit. If so, would look even better if you got them flush. What diameter are they?

You can see them on this pic, its not the best of pics as i just screenshot them on my iphone from the advert when i bought it:

353bfcc4.jpg

That looks great. I wasn't brave enough to go for black on my Ultra Red, just went with anthracite. I Don't think I'd change anything tbh. Definitely wouldn't get a cup spoiler.