#Trophy save the date

As the new 200 turbo was a complete disaster as far as Renault are concerned, i bet you all anything its something that will shift cars...at the end of the day that's what its all about.
Looking at a model of car that's not selling, they'll tag it on to the Trophy brand and try sell it as something else as the current sales pitch clearly isn't cutting it. (Nissan Juke outsold the Clio 3 to 1, the pre-owned prices crashed on day 2, all the major reviews were negative and so forth)

Renault are facing an issue they're new to, all their customers are either stood looking at a new ST in their garage or the few who stayed with Renault will be sitting in a Megane already. I'd be amazed if anybody bothers switching back regardless of what rubbish version of it they throw out this week.

Might aswell just call it the final edition and have done with this generation. As much as i love RS cars, the boats sailed on this one so to speak.

Have you seen how well they have sold in Europe and Australia? Very well indeed.

looks like it has a very low stance, at first i didnt like the wheels but actually they look pretty good. shame we cant make out what the inside looks like.

yet again, Renault do not care if they have lost a few hundred ''hardcore fans'' in the UK. In Europe its selling alot more, all this criticism is starting to annoy me :nope:

Agreed.

Selling very well in the home market (IE. France) thank you and it's next biggest RS market (IE. Australia).
It's been posted before, but outsold the RS Megane in Australia last year.
http://www.caradvice.com.au/322177/...wont-negatively-influence-next-gen-hot-hatch/
But as I've commented before, the Aussies do like their Autos.

For good or bad, Renault are moving in a different direction. Though lets hope tomorrows car is a bit more hard core, then they can cover all the bases.

Plenty of RS Clio EDC owners on the forum now and while I would not purport to speak for other people, I for one rather like my car. Not perfect, room for improvement, but still a decent drive. The chassis set-up is especially good.

Last edited:
It's a modified road version with an adaption to acomodate the brembos

Similar Thread Suggestions