#Trophy save the date

like it even in mat white!

shame 5drs and still not a fan of the instruments but its on the radar if I ever get rid of bubblebee :001_tt1:

I only just got my 200...uh oh! That mat white looks great. I would of given it a red front blade though!

I had the 182 Trophy and loved it so it's great to see them continuing the trophy on for the clio's. I could be very tempted as I like the sound of the little changes that have been suggested, apart from the wheels which I really dislike. It all depends on what they can make available on the current 200T's (i.e. software), price and how much haggling I can do :smile:

I'll enquire about it though. I may have missed it but does anyone know when these are expected for sale in the UK?

This it said from June onwards. I'm just returning to the fold after having a 200 Silverstone. Deposit down on a new pre registered white EDC Lux with Cup for nearly £5k off list. Some good deals out there if you can find them.

Simon.

O'well... looks like Renault have come out and said that the gearbox re-map will NOT be made available to existing RS Clio EDC owners :s

Shame on you Renault :angry:

PS. Source Renaultsport forums Jeremy RUK

Even more so when you consider that they appear to have addressed more than just the gear change speed/s.
IE. I read that they've also (supposedly) sorted the issue where the box sometimes holds onto 2nd gear wayyy to long for no apparent reason. Only happened a few times to me and no way to force it to change up by say lifting slightly on the accelerator, needs to be over-ridden by the paddles. I would consider this a fault really, so would have expected an update at some point to sort this anyway. Plus reported issue of dropping into neutral for no apparent reason, not happened to me... but I've seen other comments about this.

Life...

What? There's a member on this forum that had his gearbox software updated recently!

Yes I know. Not trying to disrespect the person concerned... but not completely sure what was done.

Mines due it's first service next month. So I've added it at the top of my list of questions to ask the dealer when I book it in.

Yes I know. Not trying to disrespect the person concerned... but not completely sure what was done.

Mines due it's first service next month. So I've added it at the top of my list of questions to ask the dealer when I book it in.

Unless its detailed as a recall the dealer will no very little. You'll get further speaking to Renaut Customer Services mate.

Similar Thread Suggestions