Tractor Boy

One thing I know is that whatever you have somebody else always has something better!
Some R27 drivers even have Exiges & upgraded Beemers too!

:smile: and some people have better Exiges and better BMWs too! I'd like a McLaren 650LT...

I just really love the Clio.

Reactions: Johnny 99
Service just completed at Engine Dynamics. Clean bill of health was a good report to get.

Rear discs and pads needed soon but that's it.

Mrs M is very happy and it now means we can focus on something a lot bigger...

Depends on what Mrs M wants, but my guess is it will be a retrim.

I'll give you a guys number if you want. He'll do it within 6-8 months. So you'll have plenty of time to 'save-up' :tearsofjoy::flushed:

Seriously. Good news on the clean slate at service time....and better yet that it now gives you pennies for the funky stuff.

Watching with interest. I know its been in the offing for quite some time. You must have ideas aplenty......

All i can say is: pics, pics and more pics :sunglasses:

Reactions: ///M and Johnny 99
I'll give you a guys number if you want. He'll do it within 6-8 months. So you'll have plenty of time to 'save-up' :tearsofjoy::flushed:

Seriously. Good news on the clean slate at service time....and better yet that it now gives you pennies for the funky stuff.

Watching with interest. I know its been in the offing for quite some time. You must have ideas aplenty......

All i can say is: pics, pics and more pics :sunglasses:

:smiley:

Had to chuckle at that mate. I think I have a place in mind thanks...

:smiley:

I have ideas but as always it's Mrs M's final decision. But honestly, my hope would be that she goes with grey (almost black) leather bolsters, alcantara seat, blue stitching and OEM style logos.

Reactions: Beany
So car picked up from service on Saturday morning. Of course the forecast is for rain all weekend.

Luckily we got some excellent weather on Sunday afternoon so of course we went for a drive. Car feels in rude health.

Quotes coming in for retrim. Looks like it's all going ahead. Capital Seating are winning at the moment.

Anyway, quick snap from last night:

TB 02.jpg

Awesome pic^^^ although you need your front grills painted!

Thanks Sean. You're right mate. Got a good year out of the Gtechniq restorer but they need a paint now. That's all going to happen soon along with a few other cosmetic bits that need attention like new badges, new b-pillar wrap, new drivers side sill plate (current one has a dent) and maybe a calliper re-paint.

Retrim has my attention for the moment though!

Reactions: Sean197
Thanks Sean. You're right mate. Got a good year out of the Gtechniq restorer but they need a paint now. That's all going to happen soon along with a few other cosmetic bits that need attention like new badges, new b-pillar wrap, new drivers side sill plate (current one has a dent) and maybe a calliper re-paint.

Retrim has my attention for the moment though!

Some carbon badges and sill plates would go down a treat! Must admit I was sceptical of the wheel colour but they really do look great.